Concussion/TBI Education and Recovery
- Follow Broken Brain – Brilliant Mind on WordPress.com
Blogs I Follow
- Recovery Tools
- Gist Template – for TBI recovery
- Images for memory practice
- Gist Reasoning – Bounce Out Items that Don’t Belong
- Brain injury comes in a number of different “flavors”
- Tools to Help You Fix Your Brain
- Brain Injury – What Is It?
- Juggling for TBI recovery
- Behavioral Issues
- Communication Issues
- Cognitive Issues
- Emotions/Moods Issues
- Day-to-Day Activities Issues
- Physical Issues
- Have you experienced a brain injury?
- Share Your Story
- 84 ways Concussion/TBI can make your life really interesting
- Then And Now – Managing TBI Issues Over the Long Term
- A Perilous Relief – How TBI and Trauma Combine to Encourage Dangerous Behavior
- Understanding the Trauma/PTSD in Traumatic Brain Injury
- TBI Among the Homeless and Incarcerated
- The wars we wage – of sport, concussion, and our warrior style
- TBI S.O.S.
- 1. TBI Background and Info
- TBI Background and Info – TBI Types and Symptoms
- TBI Background and Info – The Toll It Takes
- TBI Background and Info – My Stories
- 2. Of Self and Sense
- Of Self and Sense – What IS the Self?
- Does the Self Matter?
- And What About the Sense-Of-Self?
- 3. Does The Self Actually Matter?
- Self Matters To Brain Injury Survivors
- Self Matters To Others
- Self Matters. Period.
- Feeling Good, Feeling Familiar, Feeling Like Your Self – Or Not
- 4. What Gets Lost – And How
- 5. What Losing Our Sense-Of-Self Does to Us
- 6. Getting Back … By Any Means Necessary
- Getting Back By Any Means Necessary – The Things We Do to Ourselves for Our Selves
- Recovery Tools
Monthly Archives: December 2008
Risk-taking or danger-seeking behavior has been a puzzle of human experience for generations. Certain individuals repeatedly tempt fate with foolhardy and clearly risky behaviors. They make seemingly rash choices that endanger everything they hold most dear, including life and limb, … Continue reading
I’ve been head-down for the past several days, working on a paper called “A Perilous Relief – On the physiological foundation(s) of risk-taking / danger-seeking behavior“. It’s an offshoot of my recent readings about how fear and anxiety have different … Continue reading
Alpha Inventions has a great service that lets you submit the url of your blog, and then you get into a reading queue. Talk about a great way to bump up your stats…