This Cheat-Sheet comes from Give Back Orlando
1. Things I wish I had not done, or things I wish I had done differently.
2. Things I wish I had not said, or things I wish I had said differently.
3. Things I said or did that got a bad reaction out of other people.
4. Things I said or did too quickly.
5. Things I said or did without being careful enough.
6. Things I forgot to do.
7. Things I wanted to do but did not get around to doing.
8. Things I was told and later forgot.
9. Repeating myself without realizing it.
10. Forgetting where I put something.
11. Getting too emotional.
12. Wasting time.
13. Spending too much time on something that was unimportant.
14. Spending too little time on something that was important.
15. Being unable to put something out of my mind when I need to.
16. Making the same mistake I made before.
17. Taking unwise risks.
18. Misunderstanding people.
19. Having trouble getting others to understand me.
20. When search for something, overlooking it.
Most, if not all of these, have applied all too well to me, lately. I know I’m tired after spending so much time getting ready for this new job, but c’mon… enough is enough.
Time to get back to basics, I guess.