- I have light in this room. Some of my rooms do not have enough light to see things clearly. This one does, right now.
- I have extra refills for my favorite pen. I stocked up on them, years ago, when I had extra money to spend on ballpoint pen refills. So, I didn’t have to go buy more when I ran out yesterday. My favorite pen is one of the simple pleasures of my life. And it’s a good, basic pen that just works.
- I did not have to go shopping yesterday. Black Friday came and went without me needing to go to the store. That has not always been the case. Last year, I had to wade into K-Mart for cold and flu supplies. It sucked.
- It’s Saturday. Nuff said.
- The transfer station is open today, so can take out the trash that’s in the garage.
- I am quite relaxed right now. I have a lot to do, and I’m behind on some things, but it’s not bothering me. It will get done.
- I have found some really good reading online. It’s not vacuous and self-obsessed and pointless like much that I find. It’s good reading about things that matter to everyone. It gets me thinking, which is good.
- I have a fake Christmas tree. It looks very natural, and it’s easy to put up, and it keeps me from having to spend money and wade into crowds during this crazy time of year. Later today, I’ll be putting it up.
- I have a friend who does massage. Tomorrow I get a “trade” from them that will hopefully get my neck and shoulders unfrozen from the continuously painful state they’ve been in for weeks, now.
- I have leftover turkey to eat. And the carcass is being turned into soup, so that should feed us for a few more days.
Life is good. Onward.