Here are five more topics that people searched… and then found their way here. A lot of these sound familiar.
- physiology of anger – Here are some links:
- light drooling on right side after car crash – I occasionally have some weakness on the left side of my face, sometimes with tingling as well. Every now and then, when I am really tired, I will drool. Fortunately, that happens at home. The weakness happens most when my neck is messed up – when I rub my neck, I can feel the muscles in my face twingeing and tingling. Car crashes can really mess up your neck. So, who knows? Maybe this is related to a neck injury? Or some sort of nerve damage? That’s a good question for a (competent) doctor.
- pain is weakness leave the body – I’ve ranted about this topic plenty… here. Pain is a pretty regular aspect of my life, so I talk about it a fair amount, like here: The proper use of pain
- cravings following head injury – TBI is often associated with migraine. And migraine is often associated with cravings. I have bizarre cravings for junk food and other snacks, when I’m on the verge of a migraine. All of a sudden, I’m filling my face with all kinds of fatty, sugary, carb-heavy foods, and it makes no sense. Then the migraine sets in, and it all makes total sense — and once again, I wish I’d had the foresight to figure it out sooner. There may be other reasons for food cravings. TBI throws your biochemicals out of whack, and it rearranges your wiring, so why wouldn’t it affect your cravings? Makes sense to me.
- whats the difference between post trauma and concussion – Well, each one can contribute to — and lead to — the other. I’ve charted the connections between them pretty extensively in the past. You can read more here: