- Follow Broken Brain – Brilliant Mind on WordPress.com
Blogs I Follow
- Recovery Tools
- Gist Template – for TBI recovery
- Images for memory practice
- Gist Reasoning – Bounce Out Items that Don’t Belong
- Brain injury comes in a number of different “flavors”
- Tools to Help You Fix Your Brain
- Brain Injury – What Is It?
- Juggling for TBI recovery
- Behavioral Issues
- Communication Issues
- Cognitive Issues
- Emotions/Moods Issues
- Day-to-Day Activities Issues
- Physical Issues
- Have you experienced a brain injury?
- Share Your Story
- 84 ways Concussion/TBI can make your life really interesting
- Then And Now – Managing TBI Issues Over the Long Term
- A Perilous Relief – How TBI and Trauma Combine to Encourage Dangerous Behavior
- Understanding the Trauma/PTSD in Traumatic Brain Injury
- TBI Among the Homeless and Incarcerated
- The wars we wage – of sport, concussion, and our warrior style
- TBI S.O.S.
- 1. TBI Background and Info
- TBI Background and Info – TBI Types and Symptoms
- TBI Background and Info – The Toll It Takes
- TBI Background and Info – My Stories
- 2. Of Self and Sense
- Of Self and Sense – What IS the Self?
- Does the Self Matter?
- And What About the Sense-Of-Self?
- 3. Does The Self Actually Matter?
- Self Matters To Brain Injury Survivors
- Self Matters To Others
- Self Matters. Period.
- Feeling Good, Feeling Familiar, Feeling Like Your Self – Or Not
- 4. What Gets Lost – And How
- 5. What Losing Our Sense-Of-Self Does to Us
- Getting Back By Any Means Necessary – The Things We Do to Ourselves for Our Selves
- The Deepest Day
- The Deepest Day – Preface
- The Deepest Day – Surfacing
- The Deepest Day – Into the Day
- The Deepest Day – Gearing Up
- The Deepest Day – Oh, Beloved
- The Deepest Day – Driven
- The Deepest Day – Life:Cubed
- The Deepest Day – A Functional Exclusion
- The Deepest Day – Post-Prandial Dip
- The Deepest Day – Heading Home
- The Deepest Day – What Remains of the Day
- The Deepest Day – Post-Script
- Recovery Tools
Tag Archives: Christmas
Now that Christmas and Hanukkah and Winter Solstice have all passed, it’s time to start looking ahead to the New Year. Kwanzaa is still underway till January 1, and the Seven Principles that mark this time give me good food … Continue reading
So, I’ve had a few days to simmer down after the last weekend of blow-ups, and now I’ve got another weekend ahead of me to sort things through and do a better job. That’s about the best that I can … Continue reading
Nothing says the holidays like the frenetic race to do-do-do, and go-go-go. For some reason, a whole lot of people think it’s important to DO MORE between Thanksgiving and Hanukkah and Christmas and New Years, than they’ve done in months … Continue reading
The food has been eaten, everyone has returned home, and the weekend awaits. For those who thrive on social activity, being alone after being with so many loved ones can be difficult. Looking for a way to get out of … Continue reading
… to you and yours. I’m off to a good start, all things considered. The turkey is in the oven baking, and I’m listening to my cassette tapes of Handel’s “Messiah”. I woke up feeling really sick and not feeling … Continue reading