One of the aspects of living with TBI and PTSD that fascinates (and frustrates and infuruates) me, is the pain that’s been a pretty constant companion with me throughout my life. I’ve experienced numerous head injuries over the course of my life, and I’ve also had to deal with a lot of pain. I also have long-standing leftover trauma that I must deal with on a regular basis. These posts talk about my experiences and tie them in with research I conduct in this important area.
- More thoughts on pain and TBI and PTSD
- Of pain and agitation and PTSD
- Better today… pain is a bit less
- Exhausted and in tremendous pain, but feeling great!
- Better today… of pain and ptsd
- I can’t believe it’s back… Pain redux
- PTSD from TBI – Exploring some possibilities